This sweet bite is the ideal to share in a special meeting.
At Puro Chocolate we present you a delicious way to eat chocolate with this recipe for chocolate bars and almonds, ideal to share on an afternoon with good company.
Chocolate and almond bars
- 12 large chocolate wafer cookies
- 45 grams of melted butter
- 1 family bar chocolate tablet
- 1 can of condemned milk
- 1 cup of filleted almonds
- ½ cup sugar
- Prepare a rectangular mold with parchment paper in the bottom and that protrudes a little on the sides, so that it can be pulled.
- Grind the cookies in the food processor until they are like powder. Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Place it on the base of the mold, pressing a little so that it compacts, but taking care that the surface is not so smooth because some texture is needed for it to adhere to the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate with the condensed milk and cook until it thickens a bit.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie base.
- In a frying pan, sauté the almonds with the sugar until they are golden and caramelized. Place them on a tray to separate them a bit, then spread them on top of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.
- To serve, pull the waxed paper to remove from the mold and with a knife cut the bars of the desired size.