The ingredients are very easy to find and its preparation is very simple; so there are no excuses to make it at home.
If you wanted to surprise your family and friends, at Puro Chocolate we bring you a recipe with which you will surely achieve it: the weeping chocolate cake.
It is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are very easy to find, so there are no excuses for you to try making this recipe in your kitchen for a special day.
weeping chocolate cake
- Butter and flour for the molds
- 160 grams of dark chocolate without milk
- 100 grams of butter
- Whole eggs 2
- 2 additional egg yolks
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F / 230°C.
- Prepare individual ramekins with enough butter and flour.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a water bath and let the mixture cool slightly.
- In a mixer, beat the whole eggs, additional yolks, and sugar until creamy.
- Add the chocolate mixture and continue beating vigorously.
- Remove the container from the blender and add the wheat flour.
- Mix with soft and enveloping movements using the rubber spatula.
- Fill individual ramekins and bake for seven to nine minutes.
- You'll know they're done when they rise like a soufflé and the crust is firm.
- Invert the ramekins onto the plate, garnish with powdered sugar, and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
The time in the oven for the weeping chocolate cake varies from seven to nine minutes.
Try the recipe at home until you get a perfect result.