It is ideal for a birthday party or a meeting with friends accompanied by a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
There are many recipes for chocolate cakes, but you will love this one because of its size and the simplicity of its preparation, ideal for a birthday party or a meeting with friends accompanied by a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
There are less than ten ingredients that you will need to prepare it and you will love the results that you will see for its flavor and size.
basic chocolate cake
- 180 grams of chocolate for a cup (6 tablespoons if it is powdered chocolate)
- 1/2 kilo of butter.
- 800 grams of flour
- 800 grams of sugars
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- ½ additional cup of milk if the chocolate is bar
- 15 eggs
- 1 and a half glass of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie with half a cup of milk and reserve.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until it becomes a white and frothy cream.
- Add the egg yolks after beating them with a wire whisk.
- Close the flour with the baking powder and add it to the previous mixture, alternating it with the milk and the vanilla combined with enveloping movements (the flour should not be beaten).
- Add the melted chocolate and finally the beaten egg whites until stiff.
- Use previously greased and floured molds and bake according to the type of mold.
- The larger the size, the longer the cooking time.
- For this cake, according to its doses, it requires a mold of a kilo.
- When using a single mold, do not fill it completely and put it in the oven for approximately one hour at a temperature of 190 °C.