This recipe will surely delight more than one, because, as always, chocolate is our sweet protagonist.
At breakfast, from Puro Chocolate, we have shown that chocolate can be one of the best protagonists and, as an example of this, we have selected a delicious recipe for pancakes where the "food of the gods" could not be missing.
Try some delicious pancakes with dark chocolate frosting at home that we know you'll love.
Pancakes with Dark Chocolate Glaze
Ingredients for the pancakes
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 3 cups all purpose wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 2 ½ cups of whole milk
- Whole eggs 3
Ingredients for the chocolate glaze
- 1 family size chocolate bar
- ¾ cup of milk
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of cold butter
Preparation of the pancakes
- Blend all the ingredients well and let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- In a Teflon pan, place 1 teaspoon of butter and pour enough mixture to cover the surface of the pan. Cook over medium heat and when some bubbles appear, flip the pancake with a spatula. Repeat the process with each one. They should be golden.
Preparation of the chocolate glaze
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate tablet with the milk and honey over medium heat. Cook until slightly thickened. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the butter and stir constantly until completely melted.
- Serve the pancakes drizzled with the chocolate glaze.