On a rainy afternoon, sweeten your loved ones with this delicate dessert in which chocolate, as always, is the protagonist.
Ingredients for the cake
- 200 grams of chocolate without milk
- 1 tablespoon of black coffee
- 200 grams of butter
- 200 grams of sugars
- 5 medium eggs, separated the whites from the yolks
- 150 grams of wheat flour with baking powder
- And for the filling 4 tablespoons of strained peach jam
Ingredients for the cover
- 150 grams of chocolate without milk
- 4 tablespoons of black coffee
- 150 grams of sifted icing sugar
Grease a mold and line the bottom with waxed paper. Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt them in a bain-marie along with the coffee until the chocolate has melted. Let cool.
Then cream the butter and sugar until slightly fluffy. Add the egg yolks and the cold chocolate one by one, continuing to beat.
Sift the flour and add it to the mixture. Pour into the greased mold and put in the oven already preheated to 150 ° C for an hour and a half.
Unmold after cooling and cut the cake in half. Cover it with most of the peach jam, put the other part on top and spread the rest of the jam over the surface and sides of the cake.