This mixture of ingredients will take you, with its aroma and flavor, to the most traditional corners of gastronomic Caracas.
Some of the recipes chocolates of the Venezuelan chocolate maker María Fernanda Di Giacobbe, who with their fillings of flavors with typical Venezuelan ingredients transport you to different corners of our country, are not a summary secret.
And it is that this chocolate businesswoman, winner of culinary awards, has been sharing for some time the recipes of 25 of her delicious confectionery stuffed in a book of his authorship, of which we decided to share the one with guava and cream cheese to transport you to the most traditional corners of gastronomic Caracas.
Ingredients for the guava and cream cheese bonbons
- 250 ml of natural guava pulp without sugar
- 50 grams of glucose
- 200 grams of sugars
- 200 grams of whipped cream cheese
- 100 grams of cocoa butter
- 75 grams of unsalted butter ointment
Coverage 61% Mijao, El Rey Chocolates
- White colored cocoa butter
- Cocoa butter colored pink
Preparation of guava and cream cheese bonbons
- Take a round mold, in the center of the mold make a dot with the white colored cocoa butter, let it crystallize, then finish painting it by running your finger through the pink cocoa butter. When crystallizing, mold with tempered Mijao 61% coverage.
- Place the pulp, glucose and sugar in a pot. Heat until the ingredients are liquid, turn up the heat and boil for three minutes. Lower the heat, incorporate the cream cheese very well and then the tempered cocoa butter and the butter. Let stand until reaching a temperature of 32 °C.
- Put the mixture in a bag, fill the mold cavities, shake and cover with the 61% Mijao tempered couverture.
- Rest for at least 45 minutes and unmold.