Try this delicious recipe from the book Venezuelan Chocolates, by the chocolatier María Fernanda Di Giacobbe.
- 385 ml of milk cream
- 75 grams of honey from bees
- 75 grams of unsalted butter
- 10 grams of Araya salt
- 470 grams of coverage 61% Mijao, Chocolates El Rey
- To mold, 100% cocoa paste from Chocolates Mis Poemas and cocoa butter
- To decorate, white colored cocoa butter
- Take a mold, sprinkle it with white colored butter and mold it with 100% tempered cocoa paste with an additional 10% cocoa butter.
- Place the cream and honey in a pot, heat up to 80°C and remove from the heat.
- Pour the cream slowly over the 61% Mijao coverage, beat by hand until smooth and bring to a temperature of 35°C. Add the butter in pieces and the Araya salt.
- Introduce the mixture into a sleeve, fill the cavities of the mold, vibrate and cover with the 100% tempered cocoa paste that we use to mold.
- Rest for at least 45 minutes and unmold.