Try this different and delicious way to enjoy creamy scoops of ice cream at home.
There are several ways to savor delicious ice cream scoops at home, and at Puro Chocolate we bring you one of the most original, with a chocolate and coffee sauce.
Pamper your loved ones and try this simple recipe in which our faithful protagonist is, of course, chocolate.
Ice cream with chocolate sauce and coffee
- ½ cup and 2 tablespoons of liquor and coffee
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces chopped dark chocolate
- ½ gallon vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate ice cream
- Combine the chocolate, coffee liqueur, and heavy cream in a small saucepan and whisk over medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Place a scoop of ice cream on dessert plates or glasses and pour the hot sauce on top.
This dessert can be accompanied with toasted sliced almonds.