In addition to being easy to prepare, it is a dessert that you will love.
As we know that you like to pamper your loved ones with various flavors, today we bring you one that we know you will love, the chocolate crème fraiche, a simple recipe in which chocolate, as always, is our protagonist.
baked chocolate cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ cup grated chocolate on the coarse side
- ¼ cup of water
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place the sugar and water in a quesillo mold and make a caramel on the stove over high heat. Cook without moving until it is golden in color and very carefully distribute all the caramel in the bottom and on the edges of the mold. Booking.
- Pour the milk at room temperature and the cocoa in the blender glass and process. Add the eggs and condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake in a bain-marie for one hour and 30 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean and slightly damp.
- Let cool in the mold.
Unmold over a deep container and refrigerate ½ day. When completely cool, sprinkle the grated chocolate.