Although it is very delicious to eat it alone, this cream tastes even better with a delicious cake or fresh fruits of your choice.
- 1 family size chocolate bar
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- Yolks 8
- 1 cup of sugar
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with the vanilla and the milk over low heat and stir constantly.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the sugar and beat lightly.
- Add some of the hot chocolate-vanilla-milk mixture over the eggs to temper them. Beat them a bit and then add the rest of the mixture.
- Place the container with the mixture in an inverted water bath (water+ice) to cool and store in the fridge when completely cold.