Surprise your family with this delicious dessert in which banana and chocolate come together to delight in flavor.
Table of Contents
Ingredients for the dough
- 2 cups all purpose wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 150 grams of cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Ingredients for sweet bananas
- 6 peeled and chopped bananas
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of rum
Ingredients for the chocolate ganache
- 1/2 can of milk cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 milk chocolate tablets of 130 grams
Preparation of the dough
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place all the dry ingredients in the processor. Add the butter and process until you get a sand. Add the egg and vanilla and finish processing. Form a ball with the dough, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and stretch it with a rolling pin on the table with flour. Cover a 30 cm springform tartlet pan with the dough and trim the edges. Place a paraffin paper with some kind of grain on top to prevent it from bulging.
- Bake it for 40 minutes until the edges are golden. Let it cool completely.
Preparation of sweet bananas
- In a very hot frying pan, place the bananas with the rest of the ingredients and cook them for 2 minutes, just to brown them a little. Place them on the surface of the already baked tartlet.
- In a pot, heat the milk cream. When it boils, turn it off immediately and remove it from the heat. Add the vanilla and pour it over the chopped milk chocolate. Let it rest for two minutes.
- Stir it until it is completely dissolved. Pour it into the tart, covering the bananas at the base.
- Refrigerate the tartlet.