Surprise your loved ones with this exquisite dessert in which chocolate and mango are mixed to give a special flavor.
At Puro Chocolate we bring you this recipe for truffled chocolate tartlet with mango from the Savoy Chocolate for All recipe book so that you can surprise in the kitchen with the flavors of chocolate and mango together.
Table of Contents
Truffled chocolate tartlet with mango
Ingredients for the base:
- 5 packages of Suy Sandwich Chocolate cookies (40 grams)
- 1 bar of butter
Ingredients for the chocolate filling:
- 1 ½ tablets of Savoy Family Chocolate
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 2 cups of Nestlé Milk Cream
- 2 bright mangoes
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ cup of orange rum
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter.
- Crush the Susy, join them with the butter and place them in a removable tart pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool.
Preparation of the chocolate filling:
- Place the chopped Savoy Familiar Chocolate in a bowl and melt it in a bain-marie. He removes from the heat and lets sit for a while.
- Beat the Milk Cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Mix the chocolate with the whipped cream in an enveloping way. Pour it over the previously baked base and refrigerate.
- Cut the mangoes into thin slices.
- Then sauté them in a pan with the butter, sugar and orange rum. Prepare them in batches, do not sauté all together so that they can take on a golden hue. They should not be cooked.
- Serve them together with the tartlet.