On these holidays, the little ones will love this delicious dessert in which chocolate, as always, is the richest protagonist.
Table of Contents
Ingredients for the cones
- 20 cone-shaped disposable cups
- 2 chocolate bars
Ingredients for the stuffing
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk cream
- 6 bags of chocolate dragues
- 1 cup crushed unsalted peanuts
Preparation of the cones
- Cut the cups in half to remove a little depth.
- Melt 3/4 parts of the chocolate bars in a bain-marie in a bowl. When it is almost all melted, remove from the heat, add the remaining chocolate and keep stirring until the new piece has been diluted.
- Fill each of the cones with chocolate, wait a minute and turn it over so that the excess comes out, so that only the coated walls remain and the center is ready to be filled later.
- Place them upright on a surface that will support them (a rack, cooler, etc) and refrigerate them until they are completely solid.
Preparation of the filling
- Dissolve in a pot over low heat the peanut butter with half a cup of heavy cream and remove from heat.
- Beat the rest of the whipped cream and add the peanut butter when cold in an enveloping shape. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Fill each little cone with the previous preparation and finish with some crushed peanuts to decorate.