This delicious dessert is ideal to share with a coffee on an afternoon snack.
Ingredients for orange cupcakes
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups of white sugar
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 of cup of milk
Ingredients for the chocolate cream
- 120 grams of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of milk cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 / 4 salt teaspoon
Preparation of the orange cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, zest, baking soda and baking powder well.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, sugar and salt with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Add the eggs one by one and beat well until incorporated (take two minutes for each egg). Add the flour mixture a little at a time until well incorporated and then do the same with the orange juice and milk until you have a smooth mixture.
- Arrange cupcake liners on a baking tray. Pour the mixture into these filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest on the tray.
Preparation of the chocolate cream
- Finely chop the chocolate and place in a bowl.
- Heat the cream, honey and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Pour over the chopped chocolate in the bowl, let sit for 5 minutes and mix well until smooth.
Decorate each cupcake with the chocolate cream. Serve in their capacillos.