This is one of the 25 recipes for Venezuelan chocolates by the chocolatier chef María Fernanda Di Giacobbe.
- 150ml freshly squeezed lemon juice and lemon zest
- 300 ml of milk cream
- 60 grams of glucose
- 650 grams of milk couverture 41% Mahogany from Chocolates El Rey
- 60 grams of coverage 58,5% Bucare from Chocolates El Rey.
- Take a mold and pour the 41% Mahogany tempered coverage and empty.
- Wash the lemons, remove the zest with a microplane, squeeze them and add the zest to the juice.
- Place the cream and glucose in a pot. Heat until brought to a boil.
- Pour the cream slowly over the 41% Mahogany and 58,5% Bucare couvertures and mix by hand until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Boil the lemon juice with the zest for 3 minutes, add to the mixture and bring to a temperature of 32°C.
- Introduce the mixture in a bag, fill the cavities of the mold, shake and cover with the 41% tempered mahogany coating.
- Rest for a minimum of 45 minutes and unmold.