Pamper your loved ones with this delicious dessert in which chocolate, as always, is the protagonist.
At Puro Chocolate we bring you an original recipe for the classic chocolate fondant so that you can enjoy the taste of the most delicious ingredient for desserts in the world, chocolate.
- 400 grams of dark chocolate chopped into small pieces
- 250 grams of unsalted butter
- 131 grams of granulated sugar
- 125 grams of all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 10 tablespoons of dulce de leche
- 8 yolks
- 8 claras
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Butter and flour ten small ramekins
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie and let it cool down a bit.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar at medium high speed until doubled in size
- Add the chocolate mixture -warm- to the egg yolks and beat at low speed
- Remove from the mixer and incorporate the sifted flour envelopingly
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and incorporate them envelopingly into the previous preparation with a spatula or magic finger
- Fill the molds halfway with the help of a piping bag without a nozzle or with a smooth number 10 nozzle. Then add a tablespoon of dulce de leche in the center and cover with a little more of the chocolate mixture. Leave a finger between the mixture and the edge of the mold
- Bake 8 minutes or until the surface is set.
To decorate the chocolate and dulce de leche fondats you can sprinkle a little powdered sugar and use fresh strawberries and mint leaves.