With this delicious cream, in which the protagonist is chocolate, you can cover and fill your best desserts.
There are many recipes to which you can add this delicious cream created in France in the XNUMXth century to make a delicious dessert: to a fruit cup, to a good cappuccino or hot chocolate, to a delicious ponqué or to a moist cake, a touch of chantilly makes them unique and irresistible.
And it is for this reason that this cream, which according to culinary history accidentally originated in the kitchen of the Chantilly castle, in the French town of Chantilly, has changed the way many desserts and drinks are presented in the world.
Of all the versions that have been written about its origin, the one that has the most strength is that it was created by accident in the kitchen of Louis II's castle, by his cook François Vatel, during a three-day banquet in honor of King Louis XIV. ,
It is said that Vatel was trying to improve an old recipe for whipped cream and by chance he added sugar and that's where the wonderful accident happened.
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons of powdered chocolate
- 1/4 liter of heavy cream
- 7 tablespoons of powder sugar
- 1 spoon of vanilla
- ground almonds
- Beat the cream cheese with the powdered chocolate and vanilla.
- Separately, prepare a whipped cream with the thick milk cream and icing sugar.
- Finally, add the whipped cream to the chocolate cream and add ground almonds.