This dessert, which is very easy to make, is a good companion to sweeten an afternoon with a cup of tea or coffee.
orange chocolate cake
- 200 grams of unsalted butter
- 50 mls of light milk cream or milk
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate drops
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 4 small eggs
- 2 yolks
- Zest of 3 oranges
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Flour a rectangular mold with a capacity of one kilo.
- Soften butter in mixer on medium speed. Add the sugar and cream.
- Add the eggs one by one with the yolks and beat until they are well integrated.
- Add the sifted flour together with the baking powder and the salt with a spatula interspersing with the milk cream.
- Add the chocolate drops and orange zest. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean and dry.