It is a very simple dessert to make in which you will need only five ingredients to delight the little ones and the big ones.
Ingredients to prepare the creamy chocolate
- 300 grams of chocolate with more than 50% cocoa content
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 eggs
Preparation of the chocolate cream
- Place the milk and chopped chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Beat the eggs, vanilla and condensed milk, and mix them with the previous preparation.
- Mix very well to form a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the preparation into six flanera-type glass containers and place each container in an 8 cm tray. high and add hot water to cover half the container.
- Bake covered for 1 XNUMX/XNUMX hours or until center is set.
- Let refrigerate for about three hours.
Serve this dessert with some whipped cream, fresh strawberries or blackberries, and a sprig of mint.