We give you the recipe for one of the most classic and easy-to-make American pastry desserts.
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 grated cup chocolate tablet
- 5 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour
- powdered sugar
- Beat butter, sugar and chocolate until creamy.
- Add the eggs one by one and then the flour with encircling movements.
- Pour the mixture and spread it out in a greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Unmold and cut into small squares, and if you wish you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, and put peanuts or almonds on top.