Sweeten mom in her day with this delicious recipe that will surely make her fall in love.
- 2 1/2 milk chocolate tablets (130 grams)
- 1/2 can of milk cream
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa liquor
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnut essence
- 1 1/2 tablet of grated milk chocolate (130 grams)
- 1/2 cup toasted and ground hazelnuts
- 36 whole toasted hazelnuts to decorate
- Temper the milk chocolate and pour it into the chocolate mold you have chosen. Let it rest for 1 minute, return the excess chocolate to the container and clean the remains of chocolate with a spatula. The chocolate should have stuck to the walls of the mold. Let it harden there without touching it. When it is completely firm, turn the mold over by hitting it carefully with the work table so that the chocolates come out. Reserve them in a cool place (do not refrigerate them).
- In a saucepan, heat the milk cream with the cocoa liqueur. Remove it from the heat and add the vanilla and hazelnut essence and pour it over the grated milk chocolate. Stir it until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the ground hazelnuts and place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a fine curled nozzle. Refrigerate the mixture for 1-2 hours until it has hardened.
- Fill each chocolate with the hazelnut mixture and then decorate each one with a hazelnut.