If you want to surprise with a different dessert, try this recipe that you will surely love.
Table of Contents
Ingredients for the chocolate ganache
- 50 grams of 70% chocolate in pieces
- 100 ml. milk cream
- 1 tablespoon of candied orange syrup
Ingredients for gelatin
- 250 ml. From the rum with orange Rhum Orange
- 100 ml. From mineral water
- 2 sheets of neutral gelatin
- The peel of a small yellow orange candied in syrup and cut into small cubes
- 50 grams of 70% chocolate in small pieces
Ingredients for the cream
- 125 ml. Cold whipping cream
Ingredients for assembly
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 4 ringlets of raw orange peel
Preparation of the chocolate ganache
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil and add the chocolate and syrup, stirring with a whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Empty into four cocktail glasses and reserve in the fridge.
Preparation of the gelatin
- Mix the rum with the water in a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Hydrate the gelatin in cold water and then heat drain. Mix hot with the rum solution. Lower the temperature in an inverted water bath, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula, until the mixture thickens. Add the orange peel and the chocolate, stirring well and taking care that it does not curdle completely to prevent the AI solids from sinking to the bottom. Distribute this mixture in the glasses over the already curdled ganache and reserve in the fridge.
Preparation of the cream
- Beat the cold milk cream until it takes a thick but light consistency and reserve in the fridge.
- Before serving, cover the entire surface of the gelatin with the cream.
- Drop some of the cocoa powder over the cream and finish with a curl of orange peel.