The favorite desserts of the little ones this holiday.
Among all the options to pamper the children of the house this holiday season, these cookies made with one of the most popular ingredients, chocolate, can be a delicious option.
- 120 grams of brown sugar
- 60 grams of white sugar
- 120 grams of softened butter
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 180 grams of flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 90 grams of walnuts in large pieces
- 120 grams of milk chocolate cut into pieces
- Pour the two types of sugar, the egg and the vanilla essence into a container.
- With mixer on medium speed, beat for two minutes.
- Continue beating while adding the flour and baking soda.
- Add the nuts and chocolate pieces.
- Put large spoonfuls of this mixture on the greased trays, leaving spaces between one and the other so that they do not stick when increasing their volume.
- Cook in the oven for about 10 minutes at 190° or until golden brown.
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes, transfer the cookies to a wire rack or kitchen board so they don't bend as they cool.