Sweeten your loved ones at breakfast with this drink in which chocolate, as always, is our protagonist.
- 6 cups of milk
- 2 and 1/2 cup chocolate bars
- 1/2 cup of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- In a thick-bottomed pot, place the milk and chopped chocolate. Heat over medium heat and stir continuously.
- When it is completely melted, add the condensed milk and continue stirring.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the cold water and add it little by little to the chocolate. Stir until it thickens slightly. Remove from heat and serve.