Puro Chocolate brings you this Chocomoka cake recipe so that you have a sweet share this Christmas.
In these festive moments we know that a new recipe is always needed to share, and that is why at Puro Chocolate we bring you this delicious cake, the Chocomoka, which you will love for its chocolate and coffee cream filling.
Ingredients for the cake:
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- Butter and flour for dusting
Ingredients for the 50/50 syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
Ingredients for butter, chocolate and coffee cream
- 200 grams of unsalted butter
- ½ cup snow sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa diluted in two tablespoons of hot water
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C and flour a 16 cm cake tin.
- Beat the eggs with sugar at high speed for 10 minutes.
- Lower the speed to minimum and add the sifted flour and baking powder alternating with the milk.
- Pour the mixture over the mold and bake for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Preparation for the syrup:
- Place the water and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil and turn off. Add the instant coffee and reserve.
Preparation for the cream:
- Beat the butter, snow sugar, coffee liqueur and cocoa paste until all the ingredients are well integrated and reserve outside the fridge.
Unmold the cake and cut it so that it has 3 equal discs. Then, you must moisten the first disc with a brush, placing a little chocolate and coffee cream, leaving a finger free from the edge.
Place a disc on top of the cream and moisten it again with the syrup on both sides. Then fill again with a little of the cream.
Place the last disk of the cake moistening it with the remaining syrup and finally cover the cake with the remaining chocolate and coffee cream.