It is a very simple dessert to prepare and you will only need six ingredients.
If you want to surprise with an original and delicious dessert, this vanilla ice cream with pear and chocolate cream is for you; because of how simple it is to make and how easy it is to get the ingredients, whose protagonists are pears and, of course, dark chocolate.
Vanilla ice cream with warm pear and chocolate cream
- 1 kilo of ripe but firm pears without skin or core and chopped into quarters
- 500 grams of vanilla ice cream
- 250 grams of dark chocolate (preferably chopped)
- 4 cups of sugar
- The juice of 2 bars
- One lemon's juice
- Place the orange and lemon juices in a large pot. Add the sugar and pears and cook until it just comes to a boil. Place the preparation on a medium bowl.
- Add the chocolate and mix until completely melted. Cover with cling film. Let cool and refrigerate.
- After a day, pour the mixture into a pot large enough to fit all the preparation.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 40 minutes over medium heat or until the preparation temperature reaches 105°C. If you do not have a thermometer, place a teaspoon on a plate; if it becomes thick it is ready.
- Place the pear sauce in previously sterilized glass containers. Cover the top with waxed paper and close.
When serving, heat the pear sauce slightly until lukewarm and serve over vanilla ice cream.
This dessert has a preparation time of 60 minutes plus all night for cooling.