For breakfast or snack time, we are sure that this combination will delight more than one diner.
If you were looking to surprise someone special, at Puro Chocolate we bring you a recipe that you will surely achieve: crepes with caramelized banana and chocolate cream.
At breakfast or snack time, this recipe will surely leave a sweet and delicious flavor of banana and chocolate in the mouth that will delight more than one diner.
Crepes with caramelized banana and chocolate cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup of dark chocolate
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 4 bananas cut into slices
- Corn oil
- Blend the milk, eggs, flour, salt and two tablespoons of butter at medium speed.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drizzle a little oil and remove the excess with a napkin. Pour a little of the crepe mixture, spreading well, making sure that the pan is covered.
- Cook about 15 seconds on each side and reserve.
- In a medium skillet, mix the sliced bananas, a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of sugar. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- In a small saucepan, place the grated chocolate and the milk cream. Cook over low heat for five minutes mixing until the preparation is homogeneous.
- Spread the chocolate cream and a portion of the bananas on half of the crepe. Then fold to the center and fold again to form a triangle.