At Puro Chocolate we give you the recipe for a delicious variety of cheesecake in which chocolate is one of its protagonists.
For a special occasion, cheesecake or cheesecake may be the ideal dessert, but if it has chocolate, you will surely love it.
And that is why at Puro Chocolate we want to share with you the recipe for cheesecake with chocolate cookies that will make your mouth water.
Cheesecake with chocolate cookies
Ingredients for the base:
- 1 large package of crushed chocolate chip cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Ingredients for the filling:
- 4 packages of cream cheese
- 1 package of chocolate chip cookies, cut into 4
- 2 cups of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Place the ground biscuits in a cake mold about 30 centimeters in diameter that can be removed from the mold. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press the cookies until you get a uniform and compact base. Bake for 15 minutes and then let cool.
- Beat the cream cheese at medium speed with the sugar and vanilla. Add the yogurt and beat 5 more minutes.
- Add the eggs one by one and the flour. Remove from the mixer and incorporate the chopped cookies with a spatula. Mix well and pour the mixture into the mold with the chocolate cookie base.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the mixture is firm. Let it cool.
To assemble, unmold and decorate with slightly chopped chocolate cookies.